single key - multiple values buckets

Paweł Peregud paulperegud at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 03:48:18 EST 2010

Hi,

I was wandering, if there are plans to introduce buckets with mnesia
bag functionality? Or something like trigger per bucket on PUT, such
that it could work locally and merge new and existing data, if there
is one, using user provided erlang function?

I'm using Riak as a storage for my indexing data (dataset itself is in
tens of GB). At this moment my indexer produces data at rate 2400
records per second on single machine. Need to read/write each of that
keys slows down things. For most of buckets I use simple value append
would do the trick.

Best,
Paul.