Riak+Innostore segfaulting on Debian Lenny

David Smith dizzyd at basho.com
Wed Feb 24 09:43:35 EST 2010

Michael,

I put together a script that should make it easy to extract the backtrace:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2596651/coreinfo

Place the script in the rel/riak directory (assuming you built from source).
Run it by doing:

./coreinfo <corefile>

This will generate a gdb.txt file that you can then send back for review.

If you aren't getting a core file, make sure to set: "ulimit -c
unlimited" Of course, you'll also need gdb installed on the machine that is
crashing.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,

D.