Processing the multipart/mixed link output in Java

Jonathan Lee jonathan_lee at comcast.com
Wed Feb 24 12:22:11 EST 2010

Mårten,

As far as the multipart/mixed content that comes out of Riak, there is
some code in the riak-java-client project that parses it.  It's not
written to parse multipart content in general, but it works for Riak's
output.  It also currently doesn't allow streaming, but that's in the
works.

It looks like bitbucket may be down at the moment (can't seem reach
it...), but it's here:

http://bitbucket.org/jonjlee/riak-java-client/src

under src/main/java/com/basho/riak/client/util/Multipart.java

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Jonathan