Dependency on erts 5.7.4

Vick Khera vivek at khera.org
Wed Feb 24 14:17:07 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Steve Davis
<steven.charles.davis at gmail.com> wrote:
> For larger-scale/production work, I could certainly dedicate a machine. For
> evaluation, as I'm sure you are aware, you generally have to take what
> you're given. So the R13 requirement failed me at the first hurdle.

I use virtual machines for any evaluation work.  Just clone an
existing one, mess it up all you want testing out whatever software
you've got, then chuck it.  VMware is my first choice, and VirtualBox
second.  Heck you could run 3 or 4 and evaluate the distribution and
replication features of riak that way.  Any modern desktop can easily
handle that.