Future roadmap for indexed queries?

Preston Marshall preston at synergyeoc.com
Fri Feb 26 16:57:41 EST 2010

John, Riak allows you to cache mapreduce queries if you create them as
named queries.  In a way, this kind of creates an index, because I
think it works a bit like CouchDB where the caches are added to when
there is new data.  I think Riak also has a similar query paradigm to
CouchDB, which is dynamic data, static queries.  I may be completely
wrong here, so feel free to correct me.

Thanks,
Preston