Link walking example on basho blog....

Preston Marshall preston at synergyeoc.com
Sat Feb 27 00:55:09 EST 2010

The underscore means match all I think, or ignore.  Each one of the underscores is kind of an argument to the mapreduce/linking phase.  For example "http://localhost:8098/raw/hb/first/_,foo,_" means follow all links that are tagged "foo" in the "first" object in the hb bucket.  Some of the others are a little more complex, like a bucket within a bucket etc.  Maybe someone who knows more about it can chime in ;)