logging clues?

Ken Sedgwick ksedgwic at bonsai.com
Thu Jan 21 14:52:30 EST 2010

On 01/21/2010 06:34 AM, Bryan Fink wrote:

> I'm not sure about the RST you're seeing.  What operating system are
> you using?  We've found that TCP performance on OS X under heavy
> concurrent load is pretty awful, and could cause symptoms like this,
> for example.

Bryan,

Thank you for the advice re logging, it's working great!

I re-ran my client and generated the RST error again.  I also captured
the server log at the same time.  I've attached both.

The interesting part is that on the three keys that the client reports
the RST on, the server log doesn't mention them at all.

ds_put: trouble w/ key "Pmoazf5usxs="
ds_put: trouble w/ key "ZJ091hYA9zs="
ds_put: trouble w/ key "VSIGItUHD3c="

This suggests to me that the request isn't getting very far into the
server before it is falling afoul somehow ...

Hope this helps!

Ken

--
Ken Sedgwick
Bonsai Software, Inc.
ken+5a4 at bonsai.com
Public Key: http://www.bonsai.com/ken/ken.asc
GPG Fingerprint: 851E 3B07 E586 0843 9434  5CC7 4033 3B9B 3F3F 9640