logging clues? [resend]

Ken Sedgwick ksedgwic at bonsai.com
Fri Jan 22 17:30:31 EST 2010

On 01/22/2010 07:31 AM, Ryan Tilder wrote:

> What level of concurrency of requests are you using?  The default TCP
> listen queue in riak is 30, which is likely large enough for most
> situations.

It happens even when I set NTHREADS to 1.

I'm guessing that riak is doing background writes to disk?  Maybe when I
get ahead of this writing it results in a RST?

iostat shows that my disk is frequently 100% utilized while this is
happening ...

Ken

--
Ken Sedgwick
Bonsai Software, Inc.
ken+5a4 at bonsai.com
Public Key: http://www.bonsai.com/ken/ken.asc
GPG Fingerprint: 851E 3B07 E586 0843 9434  5CC7 4033 3B9B 3F3F 9640