logging clues? [resend]

Jonathan Lee jonjlee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:56:19 EST 2010

You can set the system property HTTPClient.disable_pipelining = true.
I'm not sure if there is a programmatic way to do so.

However, I was under the impression that Riak actually only allows a
single PUT request per connection.  Is that not the case?  I believe
the issue isn't that Riak doesn't handle pipelining, but rather that
it doesn't allow persistent connections for PUTs.

Jonathan