riak install issues

Dan Reverri dan at basho.com
Tue Jul 6 15:46:23 EDT 2010

Hi Robert,

My guess is that the build process is still using your home directory
version of Erlang which may be broken. Can you type the following?
which erl

The home directory version has the erl_driver.h file in a location I am not
familiar with and may not be in the Erlang include paths; although I am just
guessing and could be completely wrong.

Can you tell me what source tree you are building from? Downloaded tarball
or bitbucket/github clone?
Can you try compiling with the verbose flag and send us the output?
./rebar -v compile

Also, we provide pre-built binaries for Redhat so you do not need to build
from source:
https://downloads.basho.com/riak/

Thanks,
Dan