Small patch to fix bin/riak stop on OS X

Seth Falcon seth at userprimary.net
Wed Jul 7 14:46:46 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Andrew Tunnell-Jones <andrew at tj.id.au> wrote:
> Hi Seth,
>
> That option is supported by OS X however it is only enabled if COMMAND_MODE is set as unix2003. This is set by default in Apple's Terminal application but not in iTerm:

That's quite interesting.  I still think it makes sense to apply a
small patch since there is nothing essential that -f is doing for this
purpose and OS X and iTerm are not an uncommon dev environment.  I've
been using that combo for a number of years and this is the first I've
heard of COMMAND_MODE (maybe I'm doing it all wrong :-P ).

Cheers,

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | @sfalcon | http://userprimary.net/