Fwd: riak slides?

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:10:51 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexander Sicular <siculars at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 12:10
Subject: Re: riak slides?
To: Wilson MacGyver <wmacgyver at gmail.com>

I would run through pulling it down from git (or tarball), doing the
make thing and building the dev installs. then like turning them off
in separate terminals to show how the whole just continues to work.
it's easy for the audience to follow along with. between that and a
general intro to nosql you can easily kill 20 minutes before getting
into any riak specific stuff or dare i say app demos.

-alexander