Riak + Webmachine

Dan Reverri dan at basho.com
Tue Jul 20 02:25:26 EDT 2010

Hi Kenny,

I would recommend using the Erlang PBC client rather than the native Erlang
client. The performance is comparable and it reduces coupling between your
code and Riak.

The following rebar.config option will pull in the PBC client:
  {riakc, ".*", {hg, "http://bitbucket.org/basho/riak-erlang-client",
"tip"}},

You can find documentation here:
https://wiki.basho.com/display/RIAK/Erlang+Client+PBC

You can ignore the "./rebar install" part in the Overview section since you
will be including it as a dependency in your application.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Reverri