Riak + Webmachine

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Jul 20 03:12:55 EDT 2010

Note that you may have to redesign your app a bit to use the current
Erlang PBC client since it lacks any sort of timeout capability in the
API, and it exits when there is an error rather than reporting errors
in some way that can be caught in a try or case. I've heard there are
some revisions in the works but I haven't seen a new API yet.