basho bench 64 bit

Grant Schofield grant at basho.com
Fri Jul 23 23:07:12 EDT 2010

Several of us have run basho_bench on 64bit Linux including Debian and Ubuntu. It looks like the Erlang being used is from your home directory (/home/mcolussi/gateway/cirrus/sdk/cirrus-sdk-linux/lib/erlang), what version of Erlang is this? Have you tried to compile basho_bench with a compiled version of R13B04?

Grant Schofield
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.