riak version

Dan Reverri dan at basho.com
Mon Jun 14 21:53:00 EDT 2010

Hi Gareth,

You can use application:get_key/2 to see the version after attaching to your
riak node:

./rel/riak/bin/riak attach
Attaching to /tmp//tmp/riak/rel/riak/erlang.pipe.1 (^D to exit)

(riak at> application:get_key(riak_kv,vsn).
(riak at> application:get_key(riak_core,vsn).

I've filed a feature request to have this information added to the stats

Daniel Reverri
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
dan at basho.com