FastTrack Slowing Point

Ted Karmel ted.karmel at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:02:30 EDT 2010

For future reference, the problem was the GNU Coreutils version.  My
version was relatively old (6.5) and did not have -n as an option.  I
updated GNU Coreutils to 8.5 via this source:
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/coreutils/

I no longer get the invalid option error.  But I now get the following
error when entering make devrel :

cp -Rn dev/riak dev/dev1
cp:  cannot stat  'dev/riak' : No such file or directory
make: *** [dev1] Error 1