node data migration

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Tue May 4 17:05:28 EDT 2010

Also, if you're certain you want it to relinquish its data before shutting down, use 'riak-admin leave'.  It will then proceed to handoff all of its keys to other nodes and then cleanly shut down.  With 1GB of data this could take a while, however.

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/