Copying data between clusters

Kevin Smith ksmith at basho.com
Sat May 8 00:17:26 EDT 2010

Alan -

I can't answer your replication questions -- don't have a lot of experience with it yet -- but I can take a stab at setting the global replication setting.

If I'm understanding correctly I believe you're referring to the N value. N controls how many replicas of an entry Riak stores, in total, around the cluster. Docs on tuning this value can be found here: http://wiki.basho.com/display/RIAK/Replication

--Kevin