Multiple clusters, same box

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Wed May 12 18:03:25 EDT 2010

Check the ports in app.config and in the vm config in the etc riak/
etc. Check the tutorial in fast track riak. But I think the main thing
that determines chit chat within a cluster is the channel name which
is "riak", ie. riak at 127.0.0.1, by default.

@siculars on twitter
http://siculars.posterous.com

Sent from my iPhone