CAP controls

Justin Sheehy justin at basho.com
Thu May 13 17:05:19 EDT 2010

Hi, Jeremy.

It sounds like an interesting project.  At this time, there is no way
to indicate in Riak that two nodes are actually on the same host (and
therefore should not overlap in replica sets).  It could certainly be
done, but to do so today would require modification to the ring
partition claim logic.

Best,

-Justin