InnoDB error

Grant Schofield grant at basho.com
Fri May 14 11:52:52 EDT 2010

Are you writing a large amount of data to the node? What is the size of your write request?

The way to fix this would be to increase the number and size of the log files in your app.config. The relevant lines to add to the {innostore, []} section are:
{log_files_in_group,       6},             % How many files you need — usually, 3 < x < 6
{log_file_size, 268435456},      % No bigger than 256MB — otherwise recovery takes too long

You probably have issues with your Innostore now because there us data that didn't make it it into the filesystem when the log was overwritten. I would recommend starting with a new data  directory as well as moving your old Inno logs out of the way.  If this data isn't test data we can work with you to dump and load the data using the innodump and innoload utilities.

Grant Schofield
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies