InnoDB error

Germain Maurice germain.maurice at linkfluence.net
Fri May 14 12:37:49 EDT 2010

These errors occur when a node came back to the cluster or on a joining
a node to the cluster.
They never occur when i wrote datas in the bucket. The biggest data i
put to a node had not exceeded 10MB, i write html pages in the bucket.

Grant, i'm testing Riak, so all of my datas are "test" datas :)
I have more than 1 600 000 docs that take more than 100GB space, only
for information.