filter_keys & innostore_riak

Francesca Gangemi francesca.gangemi at erlang-solutions.com
Mon May 17 07:57:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

when calling the filter_keys/2 API with innostore configured as backend
I get the following error in the riak node.

{badarg,[{innostore_riak,list_bucket,2},
            {riak_vnode,do_list_bucket,6},
            {riak_vnode,active,2},
            {gen_fsm,handle_msg,7},
            {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}

Looking at innostore_riak.erl it seems to me that list_bucket/2  doesn't
expect to receive a tuple such as {filter, Bucket, Fun} as second argument.
It's easy to fix and we got it working, just wondering if you know about
it...

Kind regards
Francesca

WE'VE CHANGED NAMES!