install on freebsd and dragonflybsd

Ryan Tilder rtilder at basho.com
Mon May 17 16:28:52 EDT 2010

I am a moron!

Edit deps/erlang/rebar.config.  Change "make" in the last two lines to
"gmake".

{port_pre_script, {"make -C c_src", ""}}.
{port_cleanup_script, "make -C c_src clean"}.

{port_pre_script, {"gmake -C c_src", ""}}.
{port_cleanup_script, "gmake -C c_src clean"}.

Looking for a proper fix for this for the time being that doesn't involve
autoconf.

--Ryan