ripple: uninitialized constant ManyLinkProxy

francisco treacy francisco.treacy at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:07:02 EDT 2010

Thanks for the prompt reply, Sean.

What do you mean by "embedded associations"? How do you create those?
For the moment I'll work with with "property :items, Array, :default => [] ".

As links are quite essential to work with Riak, do you have an
estimation when this functionality will be ready for use?

Maybe a workaround is using links in the underlying RObject, although
it's a Document protected instance method.

Francisco