riak-search Benchmar.k

Prometheus WillSurvive prometheus.willsurvive at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 03:51:24 EDT 2010

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking forward to your results.  Please also add the data size details. We have customers that dealing with web scale data size ( billion docs) so I am looking riaksearch whether it is fast enough and feature ready to this job.  We want all queries should be below 900 ms ..

I will also make other tests and will be publis in this wiki..

Regards

Prometheus