upgrade from 0.10 to 0.13 while full cluster shutdown

David Smith dizzyd at basho.com
Mon Nov 15 11:54:46 EST 2010

0.10 -> 0.13 is a big change; most of the pain is going to be related
to getting your configuration migrated. Storage into innostore should
be relatively unchanged, I believe. Assuming your config is migrated,
you should just be able to start it up with the same data files.

It's obviously a good idea to backup your innostore files before you
do anything. :)

D.