riak-users Digest, Vol 16, Issue 30 (Action Required)

noreply at boxbe.com noreply at boxbe.com
Mon Nov 15 18:45:34 EST 2010

Dear sender,

You will not receive any more courtesy notices from our members
for two days. Messages you have sent will remain in a lower
priority mailbox for our member to review at their leisure.

Future messages will be more likely to be viewed if you are on
our member's priority Guest List.

  Thank you,
  edwardt.tril at gmail.com

About this Notice
Boxbe prioritizes and screens email using a personal Guest List and your
extended social network.  It's free, it removes clutter, and it helps
you focus on the people who matter to you.

Visit http://www.boxbe.com/how-it-works?tc=5913955526_294005425
End Email Overload