upgrade process?

Germain Maurice germain.maurice at linkfluence.net
Mon Nov 22 12:19:17 EST 2010

Hi Mark,

I think it would be helpful to add some words about upgrading riak nodes
with a large amount of data,
because making a complete backup of data is not a reasonable task to do
(takes too much space and time).
Maybe, in the "rolling upgrades" instructions, backup step is optionnal ?

Thank you for your answer.