innostore and multi_backend

Joseph Lambert joseph.g.lambert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 05:02:53 EST 2010

Hello,

Does anyone have innostore set up under multi_backend? I can't seem to get
it to work properly with multi_backend.

I tried adding it under the multi_backend, but it won't use any parameters
passed in in the third parameter. If I set it up as an application, you
can't select it as a backend. If I use both, I get an error with the erlang
open_port command (guess it's trying to spawn it twice if I have it under
multi_backend and configured as an app).

Is the solution here to modify the innostore.app file to give me the
defaults I want, build it then install innostore (if I set it up only under
multi_backend, it will work, but with the default app settings)?

If I've just completely missed the mark, don't be afraid to mock me :).

- Joe Lambert

joseph.g.lambert at gmail.com
+86 13656213284