Riak Search

Dan Reverri dan at basho.com
Mon Oct 11 19:49:42 EDT 2010

Hi Neville,

Riak Search uses the JVM to run analyzers. Analyzers are configured using
the analyzer_factory option in the schema (set schema wide or per field).
Analyzers determine how incoming data is broken down and indexed, for
example a white space analyzer would break a document into words by
splitting on white space characters and indexing the words.

Regarding the schema, this section of the wiki should answer your question:

Daniel Reverri
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
dan at basho.com