Riak Search

Daniel Reverri dan at basho.com
Mon Oct 11 21:14:55 EDT 2010

It looks like the query analyzer will attempt to load the JVM on startup regardless of whether or not it is needed. I believe Riak Search will fail to start if it cannot start the JVM. A failed start in that scenario seems like the least surprising behavior considering without a JVM none of the default behavior would work. Perhaps an option to explicitly turn off loading the JVM would make a good feature request?

Thanks
Dan

Sent from my iPhone