is java client dead?

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Mon Oct 25 08:54:07 EDT 2010

Incidentally, one of our developers is working on merging Trifork's Protocol Buffers client for Java into the mainline.  We realize some of the client libraries, especially Java, have languished for a while, and we're focusing on updating them in the next few iterations.

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/