Help with modeling and gotchas

John E. Vincent lusis.org+riak-users at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 00:21:36 EDT 2010

Hey all,

I was wondering if someone could take a poke at the following issue I
opened for myself on a side project:

http://github.com/lusis/vogeler/issues/#issue/14

It's kind of terse but essentially, I wanted someone to vet and
comment on the Riak portion. I'm essentially looking for
recommendations, especially from someone who's modeled the same data
in different NoSQL engines.

Don't get too hung up on the functionality I'm abstracting. It's a
use-case specific ORM I'm having to implement and I'm getting really
buggered by having to even consider modifying the original model
simply because MongoDB doesn't like dots in key names.

Thanks a ton.

John E. Vincent
twitter/@lusis