Logging with 0.12

Grant Schofield grant at basho.com
Mon Oct 4 16:12:32 EDT 2010

Logging is enabled by default, it just isn't available from a console as before. You can find the logs in /var/log/riak/ if you're using a binary package or in your rel/riak/log directory if you built from source.   The logs aren't quite as verbose as the console logging. Is there a problem you're trying to track down?

Grant Schofield
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.