Upgrade procedure from 0.12 to 0.13

SKester skester at weather.com
Wed Oct 13 10:06:34 EDT 2010

Hey folks,

What is the proper way to upgrade a cluster from 0.12 to 0.13?  Our 4 node
cluster was originally created by installing the 0.12 rpms.  Is the process
as simple as stopping  riak on a node, installing the new rpm and
re-starting?  Is it possible to roll through each node one at a time while
the others are still available, or do all nodes need to be halted and
upgraded at the same time?  I have backed up the /etc/riak directory to save
the initial config data.  Are the 0.12 config files fully compatible with
0.13?

Thanks,
Scott