Riak Search analyzers

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 23:11:19 EDT 2010

Greetings.

I have a couple of questions regarding the analyzers, mainly the Java ones.

1. Which platform is preferable for use: OpenJDK or Sun's Java? Say, I
won't have any uses for JVM so it will be used just for analyzers.

2. Could you please give a brief description of the difference between
the analyzers?

3. I guess you have already made some benchmarks regarding the
analyzers, haven't you?

I remember that you are going to add a special page into wiki about
the subject. Hope this will also help you to gather up the information
a bit.

Thank you.

--
Best regards,