Riak and RiakSearch running on the same node?

Scott skester at weather.com
Thu Oct 14 14:32:15 EDT 2010

Guys,

I am trying to get riaksearch running on my local Ubuntu box where I am
also running riak.  I have edited the app.config and vm.args files under
/etc/riaksearch.  Upon trying to start the code with
'/usr/sbin/riaksearch start', I receive the following error:  "Node is
already running!".  If I stop riak first, riaksearch will start but then
riak will not.

Is it possible to run both riak and riaksearch on the same node?  If so,
what config do I need to edit to get them to play together nicely?

Thanks,
Scott