Riak backend when using Riak search

Germain Maurice germain.maurice at linkfluence.net
Wed Oct 20 08:47:37 EDT 2010

  Hello,

I have to confess I tested Riak Search with Innostore to quickly because
I just got these error messages when installing a new node :

 > riaksearch console

=ERROR REPORT==== 20-Oct-2010::14:32:58 ===
storage_backend innostore_riak is non-loadable.

=INFO REPORT==== 20-Oct-2010::14:32:58 ===
     application: riak_kv
     exited: {invalid_storage_backend,{riak_kv_app,start,[normal,[]]}}
     type: permanent
/usr/lib/riaksearch/lib/os_mon-2.2.5/priv/bin/memsup: Erlang has closed.
                                                                          Erlang has closed

 > riaksearch console

=ERROR REPORT==== 20-Oct-2010::14:39:35 ===
storage_backend riak_kv_innostore_backend is non-loadable.

=INFO REPORT==== 20-Oct-2010::14:39:35 ===
     application: riak_kv
     exited: {invalid_storage_backend,{riak_kv_app,start,[normal,[]]}}
     type: permanent
/usr/lib/riaksearch/lib/os_mon-2.2.5/priv/bin/memsup: Erlang has closed.

I'm using Riak Search 0.13.0 and innostore 1.0.2-2-amd64.

Is it normal ? Dan said me it could be not incompatible with innostore.

Thanks