is java client dead?

Jonathan Lee jjl at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Oct 25 09:16:02 EDT 2010

Hey folks,

I apologize that there hasn't been any activity on the Java client in the
past few months.  Unfortunately, I don't foresee having the bandwidth to
reasonably improve it in the near future.  Kevin Smith at Basho has been
tremendous about doing releases, but if anyone is interesting in doing
active development, it would be more than welcome!  There are a number of
substantial features, like PB support, that are need attention as well as
some bug fixes.

Anyone interested in helping out?  Get in touch if you are!

Best,
Jonathan