Riak Search documents storage

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Mon Oct 25 09:54:48 EDT 2010

The _rsid_<index> bucket keeps the transformed/indexed document around for use when returning results (regardless of whether the indexing precommit hook is installed); so yes, you'll have some duplication of data when using Riak Search for both your normal storage and your search indexing needs.

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/