RiakSearch Benchmark Test Invitation.

Prometheus WillSurvive prometheus.willsurvive at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 05:18:26 EDT 2010

Hi All,

We have prepare wikipedia database output ready to submit RiakSearch. It is XML and described format for solr submit. Each file has 20.000 Document and totaly 15 xml files. Each file around 44 MB.

You can submit all XML 's =    bin/search-cmd solr wikipedia /wikipedia/content-xml-out/wikipedia_1.xml

So you only need to submit this files to the riaksearch and than make a benchmark test/tune and share your experience.

I would like to ask Riak Admin guys is there any place that I can share these files for public access to start collaborative tests  ?

Second phase I can put 3 million wikipedia XML sets to ready to submit riaksearch. So All we have some common benchmark and tuning parameters.

I hope this will help the riaksearch community to better understanding its capability.

Best Regards