RiakSearch Benchmark Test Invitation.

Prometheus WillSurvive prometheus.willsurvive at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 06:46:44 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I just put the wikipedia riaksearch solr index ready XMLs to the:

 http://rapidshare.com/files/427591191/wikipedia350.tar.gz

you can download from there.

there is also a small keyword list for benchmark test.

We can put bigger documents later ie 3 million  wikipedia doc.

Let us know your test results. I used Apache Jmeter to send 10 clients queering to the clusters (3 machine)

Best Regards

PrometheusWillSurvive