RiakSearch solr multiply file Submit ?

Prometheus WillSurvive prometheus.willsurvive at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 11:18:59 EDT 2010

Hi Rusty ,

Thanks

I already tried. :)  but it give error and trying to teach me sytnax as in help :)

It is accepting :    bin/search-cmd solr testwiki /root/DATA/output/

but gives error for :

bin/search-cmd solr testwiki /root/DATA/output/*.xml

As you aware We are trying to do some benchmark test on riaksearch.  We have customers have billions of doc. Working with current lucene / Solr is a operational nightmare ( yes it is).

So we are looking for a replacement for those customers. This is why we are one of the early tester of the RiakSearch.

Best Regards

Prometheus