RiakSearch solr multiply file Submit ?

Prometheus WillSurvive prometheus.willsurvive at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 11:24:35 EDT 2010

Hi Rusty,

This is what I got when use *  in file name:

[root at sft riaksearch]# bin/search-cmd solr testwiki /root/DATA/output/*.xml

Usage:

    search-cmd set_schema [INDEX] SCHEMAFILE : Set schema for an index.
    search-cmd show_schema [INDEX]           : Display the schema for an index.
    search-cmd shell [INDEX]                 : Start the interactive Search shell.
    search-cmd search [INDEX] QUERY          : Perform a search.
    search-cmd search_doc [INDEX] QUERY      : Perform a document search.
    search-cmd explain [INDEX] QUERY         : Display an execution plan.
    search-cmd index [INDEX] PATH            : Index files in a path.
    search-cmd delete [INDEX] PATH           : De-index files in a path.
    search-cmd solr [INDEX] PATH             : Run the Solr file.
    search-cmd install BUCKET                : Install kv/search integration hook
    search-cmd uninstall BUCKET              : Uninstall kv/search integration hook
    search-cmd test PATH                     : Run a test package

If I give only path  like bin/search-cmd solr testwiki /root/DATA/output/   than its ok.

Regards

Prometheus