RiakSearch solr multiply file Submit ?

Rusty Klophaus rusty at basho.com
Sun Oct 31 11:40:14 EDT 2010

Hi Prometheus,

Hmm... that's interesting... looks like your shell might be trying to expand
the wildcard rather than letting passing it through to Riak Search.

Try putting it in quotes, ie:

bin/search-cmd solr testwiki "/root/DATA/output/*.xml"

Or if that doesn't work, escaping the asterisk, ie:

bin/search-cmd solr testwiki /root/DATA/output/\*.xml

Also, out of curiosity, what does the system say when you type "echo $SHELL"

Best,
Rusty