Riak <-> RabbitMQ integration

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Fri Apr 15 19:20:51 EDT 2011

I've been carrying this evented datastore torch for a while now and been making pretty good progress in that direction. This evening I pushed a Riak postcommit hook to my github that sends updated entries to RabbitMQ using the Erlang AMQP client.

https://github.com/jbrisbin/riak-rabbitmq-commit-hooks

This is the other half of the equation for the custom exchange type I wrote to push RabbitMQ messages into Riak.

https://github.com/jbrisbin/riak-exchange

This gets me one step closer to that evented datastore Nirvana I doubt is actually possible--but you gotta have a dream, right? :)

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin

http://jbrisbin.com
Twitter: @j_brisbin