simple riaksearch mapreduce search input syntax question

Daniel Rathbone dan.rathbone at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:34:08 EDT 2011

Hi list,

I've got a simple question of syntax, and I can't find it documented
anywhere.  I have a working riaksearch javascript mapreduce call that looks
like the following:

{"inputs": {
             "module":"riak_search",
             "function":"mapred_search",
             "arg":["tub-0.3","title:Daniel"]
            },
 "query":[{"map":{"language":"javascript","source":"function(v) { return
[v.values[0].data]; }","keep":true}}]
}

I simply want to limit the number of results returned.  I'd like to do this
with the 'rows' parameter into search (as opposed to a limit in the map
phase).  I've tried adding  a "&rows=10" to my "arg" value after
"title:Daniel", but this doesn't work.

What's the solution?