webcast on riak_core?

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Mon Apr 4 14:59:34 EDT 2011

Hey Jon,

A webcast (or better yet a series of webcasts) on riak_core is a great
idea, and something we've been talking about producing. Guess we'll
just have to move a bit faster :) The first one will probably be an
overview of how to build a simple app with riak_core.

Time permitting, we'll try and get some more content out there around
core. What else would you like to see?

Mark